Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello November

October has taken its toll on me.  I won't list my woes, but I admit I'm tempted.  I'm tired.  I'm withdrawn.  I can't focus.  I'm sad.  And (this is big) even food doesn't delight me.  The best I can seem to hope for is to keep my head above water.  I am hoping that things perk up a bit.  Someone said my sweater today was perky.  I sure don't feel perky.  I feel like the laundry needs to be done and this sweater still fits.

Clearly it is time to caffeinate. 

3 comments:

  1. Just remember we are all in this together and you can lean on us anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have days like this...I've personally had a month like this. And every day I wake up, look at myself in the mirror and say "Today it will get better". Little by little it is. Do your morning prayer, add at the end, "Today will be better" and believe that it will. We are here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. Everyone has days like this.

    ReplyDelete